• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Football starts tonight!

My son has his first Varsity scrimmage game tomorrow night. Real deal season kicks off next Friday. I can't wait. I enjoy high school football much more than I do other levels. Still a lot of kids playing because of WANT TO!

My son has his first Varsity scrimmage game tomorrow night. Real deal season kicks off next Friday. I can't wait. I enjoy high school football much more than I do other levels. Still a lot of kids playing because of WANT TO!
You’re up my way, I’m in hickory flat near Sequoyah what school does your boy play for? My kids are only 5 and 2, but I played high school and college ball and enjoy going to the local HS games.

whos your boy playing for? 7 year old has his first ever game on the 20th, so excited!

whos your boy playing for? 7 year old has his first ever game on the 20th, so excited!

Cherokee HS. Playing at River ridge in Woodstock. I sure hope the weather holds like it is tonight! He started young also - nothing like watching them learn more about the game as they get older and start getting those hits!

Back
Top Bottom