• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Fishing Expeditions Worldwide- Where do you want to go today?

Shiloh Expeditions

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
51   0
Reaction score
If I have placed this thread in the wrong place, I apologize. I am a small business man just trying to get exposure. Someone please let me know if I should not be putting these things here. I would like to post my last minute trip specials in threads here in the future.

Shiloh Expeditions is an independent contractor for Outdoor Connection. We are based in North GA and offer hunting and fishing experiences in over 200 locations around the world. We have everything from big game hunts, African Safaris, upland bird, waterfowl hunting, deep sea fishing, and salt water fishing.

You can find out more information by visiting our web site, signing up for emails on last minute deals, and registering for some great prize giveaways. Currently we have a giveaway for a beautiful custom made knife by Marvin Poole, custom knife maker. The knife is a drop point hunter with stag handles and a knife sheath custom fit to match. Stop by our FaceBook page and take a look at the knife.

Please check out our web site and see what we have to offer at www.ShilohExpeditions.com. If you want to enter for trip updates and enter for the knife and other prizes go to our FaceBook page, "Shiloh Expeditions" or send an email to "shiloh_expeditions@comcast.net". Please stop in and visit us, stay a while, and book a trip.

MStowe, Inc d/b/a Shiloh Expeditions
www.ShilohExpeditions.com
email: shilohexpeditions@comcast.net
Facebook: Shiloh Expeditions

Back
Top Bottom