• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Fish finder

Love this machine. Its worth the extra money. These are bass and bait pics. I had a school of crappie the other day. They look different. Top pic was friday. I caught fish all afternoon.
F90AB4E3-4148-4CB1-ADAB-3FCCE9E604A4.jpeg
25CD0F96-28D5-4F9C-AA9D-4C17C88BDEEC.jpeg
4CD86005-D172-4743-9A7A-9746DA498FFF.jpeg

Humminbird is a good brand and the same company makes Minn Kota motors. They even make sonars and trolling motors that talk to each other. Pretty cool.

I have a Lowrance elite 9 ti and a HD’s 7 on my pf16 they work great.i run 7 on trolling moter and 9 on back

I have been researching GPS/fish finders for my “new to me” bass boat. What I have found is that you can spend as much as you want. In fact, you can spend more for a fish finder that you paid for the boat. The top brands are Humminbird, Lowrance, and Garmon. You can’t go wrong with any of those. I have selected the Garmon ECHOMAP Plus 73sv chartplotter/fishfinder combo for the best value for the money.

https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/garmin-echomap-plus-73sv-chartplotter-fishfinder-combo

Thanks for all the information. Been debating over the last few days. So much to choose from even from same manufacturer. Like the touch screen on the lowrance and have read several reviews referring to the quality of display with humminbird. Sad thing is this new to me boat purchase hadn't made it off the trailer yet.

I have been running Lowrance units for as long as I can remember and love the easy operations feature and pics I get from them.
The only problem is there customer service has gone to crap.

If you go with Lowrance and buy a higher grade one it’s worth the $ to go with a rep and let him set it up and give you a tutorial.i know there is one that lives at oconee and one near Lanier

One of the reasons I am planning to purchase a Garmin is their maps are very detailed with 1’ contours.

One thing you quickly discover as you shop is that no matter the source, retailer or online store, everybody have the same price. Hard to find a deal off full MSRP.

Back
Top Bottom