Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr305

Default rank <5 posts
New to The Trader!
0   0
Reaction score
Hey there,

Recently moved from our home state Florida, where I was borne and bread, to beautiful Georgia in the Marietta area for the seasons, the scenery, and a fresh start at life, strong belief in God, country and the US Constitution as well as my 2nd amendment right. Looking to make a good life here in Georgia and raise my son.

Since I’m new to the area I really haven’t found any quality shooting ranges that offer Tactical shooting courses for pistol, rifle and shotgun. I was hoping to just go out to the woods and setup a few stations and just shoot them, but being new here I’m finding it hard enough finding a quality outdoor range let a lone a stretch of woods I can shoot. So if anyone has any suggestion pleases reply. I prefer outdoor but indoor will do.
I’m also looking to start shooting IDPA or any other competition type shooting, so any info on that would be great as well. Not to mention any shooting supply places, mags, ammo you know the usual. It’s hard being the new guy especially when you don’t know a single person so any help would be very cool.

Anyway thanks for your time, God bless and peace.

Welcome to the ODT, but be warned this place can be addictive.............

There are number of good indoor ranges around the area, Big Woods Goods & Hi-Caliber in Holly Springs, Wild West Outfitters in Marietta are a few local to you. Others will know of some of the outdoor ranges and pass that info on to you. Good luck in your pursuit and welcome to North Georgia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom