Status
Not open for further replies.

No Quarter

Default rank <50 posts
No Snakes · No Rats
Banned Permanently
0   0
Reaction score
Was turned on to the site by a good friend here in Georgia. Been a lurker ever since. I call Georgia home but spend a lot of time in and around Miami for work.
I'm very much an avid collector and trader of all things that go boom. I usually stay up on 2A news and happenings. So being that this is a buy/sell/trade site i'm probably joining at a bad time with the executive order that was just handed down. Regardless, I'm happy to join and participate when work is slow and I have some down time.

I only ask that y'all be patient with me as I navigate the site. Technologically I'm behind the times. I've lurked around the site before so I think I have the rules figured out. If you have any pointers for me please let me know. I like to pretend I'm not the FNG around here.

Who else is in the White House basement doing what the democ-rats wants, is the one trying to take the firearm away from every American. O'Briben is a dementia old dude doesn't even remember where humans pee and poop and he think his bathroom commode is actually a "King's Throne" .... lol

By the way, Welcome aboard Sir!
Welcome Aboard Trump X Biden.gif

Welcome.
When I lived there Miami was the land of the common Uzi, how's life down there now?
Work keeps me too busy to have any kind of real opinion unfortunately or fortunately. From what I can tell Miami will always be Miami. I sure like their coffee though. That Cuban espresso wil keep you awake for days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom