• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

getting back to it.

Cprice2623

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
21   2
Reaction score
morning yall, i hope everyone is doing well and having an even better blessed holiday season. ive been a member for a few years, but just recently getting back into actually buying, selling, and trading. just wanted to say thanks for having me and wanted to introduce myself a little bit. born and raised on a dairy farm in the mountains of Pennsylvania, i have been raised around guns and hunting and outdoors in general. im trying to connect more with like minded people, and get more into target shooting, and shooting drills, talk to others about hunting of all kinds, hiking, camping. i moved to ga about 4 years ago now, and i have loved it ever since. im really trying to get up to the north ga mountains this spring and do some trout fishing, if anyone can help me out, or point me in the right direction. ive gone every season my whole life where im from, but fishing those north ga mountains would just hit different. getting more familiar with the site, and all the forums and pages there are. if anyone has any advice, or maybe wouldnt mind just shootin the ****, and wouldnt mind talking to me id love to talk to others with experience with trout fishing, and hunting down here in ga. i love this place, and seems to be about the only thing i go on my phone for nowadays lol. god bless each and every one of yall, and i hope everyone and their familys have a wonderful holiday season and new years!

morning yall, i hope everyone is doing well and having an even better blessed holiday season. ive been a member for a few years, but just recently getting back into actually buying, selling, and trading. just wanted to say thanks for having me and wanted to introduce myself a little bit. born and raised on a dairy farm in the mountains of Pennsylvania, i have been raised around guns and hunting and outdoors in general. im trying to connect more with like minded people, and get more into target shooting, and shooting drills, talk to others about hunting of all kinds, hiking, camping. i moved to ga about 4 years ago now, and i have loved it ever since. im really trying to get up to the north ga mountains this spring and do some trout fishing, if anyone can help me out, or point me in the right direction. ive gone every season my whole life where im from, but fishing those north ga mountains would just hit different. getting more familiar with the site, and all the forums and pages there are. if anyone has any advice, or maybe wouldnt mind just shootin the ****, and wouldnt mind talking to me id love to talk to others with experience with trout fishing, and hunting down here in ga. i love this place, and seems to be about the only thing i go on my phone for nowadays lol. god bless each and every one of yall, and i hope everyone and their familys have a wonderful holiday season and new years!
welcome back

WBK.jpg

Back
Top Bottom