• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

First shot timer

North Ga Hillbilly

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
37   1
Reaction score
I'm pretty excited, found a member here on ODT with a CED7000 for sale, I so rarely see them on here. I worked out a deal and got it a few days ago, thanks again Jon. Ive been planning out each shooting session and running drills to work on different parts of my skill set for the past 8 months, but feel that having some solid numbers to compare will give me a better understanding of whats working and whats not.

If anyone has any good ideas for any thing that will really take advantage of it I'm all ears

NGaHB

Find where you're at, set realistic goals and develop a training program around your realistic goals.

Beware of just trying to beat a timer and go for broke; but execute perfect repetitions.

I've had to step back lately, before the timer even, and concentrate on consistent repetition. Minute of pie plate shooting had me really neglecting my trigger pull and concentration on that front sight. I hope I dont fall into the trap of chasing the timer.

I was using an android app before, I tried two of them, but they were wildly inconsistent, felt like I wasnt able to get any solid ideas on where I was at.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom