• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Firing two midday gun shot at your house on a residential street?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, you ducked for cover and pulled your pistol because someone is shooting a gun on their property? Just wanna know if I got that right.

Others don't duck when they hear unannounced gunshots 300 ft away? Plus, it would be one thing if it were 1-second intervals and a mag dump. But [bang (20 sec pause) bang] seems like there was more intent than just popping off.

Jesus Christ... You will literately wear anyone out on a damn computer........

Kristine is putting a barrel of a revolver in her mouth right now...

I just paid her mortgage payment this month. She is also the owner of a national headhunting agency. I was no bother to her because she is not a socially challenged person.

Others don't duck when they hear unannounced gunshots 300 ft away? Plus, it would be one thing if it were 1-second intervals and a mag dump. But [bang (20 sec pause) bang] seems like there was more intent than just popping off.
Nah man if there was any other intent with a 20 second pause you wouldn’t be typing right now. Enjoy the beauty of the mountains....unplug.

We know you have been in these situations in the past wearing your Keen shoes and your Orvis shirt... I am sure your more than capable of understanding intent....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom