• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Firing two midday gun shot at your house on a residential street?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We know you have been in these situations in the past wearing your Keen shoes and your Orvis shirt... I am sure your more than capable of understanding intent....

Don't you have some bedpans to clean? Or some murse gossip to share with your mirlfriends?

The neighborhood across the street has a Trump 2020 sign and Garson Flag. I've been parking backwards so the wouldn't see Dekalb county on my tag.

Thats smart and don't mention you are a die hard biden supporter or you might not be seen again. With your politics, why are you not in Atlanta with your like minded people? The people up there would just as well toss you off a cliff, but they won't rob and beat you first like Atlanta.

Do local ordinances say he/she cant?

GA CODE - from his porch he was closer than 50 yards to the road

"The official code of Georgia says it’s unlawful to discharge a firearm when you’re on another person’s property, unless you have (written) permission," Strickland said. "And you can’t shoot across a public road or within 50 yards of a road."

Also:

https://union.fetchyournews.com/2020/02/05/firing-range-gun-ordinance/

And y'all think Dems are gonna pass laws and take away your guns. They can't even enforce the current laws.

Thats smart and don't mention you are a die hard biden supporter or you might not be seen again. With your politics, why are you not in Atlanta with your like minded people? The people up there would just as well toss you off a cliff, but they won't rob and beat you first like Atlanta.

They might... Them boys up there put a lift on anything! I would love to see a lifted Prius....!

I just ask them tough questions they can't answer so they get intimated by my big brain. Like I did to you in that other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom