• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Firing two midday gun shot at your house on a residential street?

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 3048472

At an Airbnb. Power just went out (above) so I've been on the front porch reading. In my field of view I can see a neighboring 3 story house that 300ft away and across the road, up a slight hill from me. Through the trees I see the rough silhouette of a guy on his porch just hanging out.

All of a sudden I here a pistol round go off. I duck for cover and check my firearm.

About 10 secs go by, as I start to peak around the corner, another one goes off.

I pull my firearm. I peak around the corner one more time and finally relocate the guy on the porch. As soon as I do he casually walks inside.

Can someone give me a justified reason to shoot a firearm mid weekday with houses 300 - 150ft around you?

No issue IMO .

That's the norm up that'a way.

‘Cause Murica! **** yeah.

We hear them all the time out here....not uncommon at all. Large Latino population near by, they are some happy people....they celebrate EVERYTHING...Fireworks and gunfire...also plenty of hunting going on....

Wait, you ducked for cover and pulled your pistol because someone is shooting a gun on their property? Just wanna know if I got that right.

The neighborhood across the street has a Trump 2020 sign and Garson Flag. I've been parking backwards so the wouldn't see Dekalb county on my tag.

Yeah, I was texting with the host and she said that house was a long term rental.

If I knew the neighbors and knew they like to pop off it be different.

All I know when I go out to shoot I'm more careful than that. I was at an angle but still downrange from where he was standing on his porch.
Aim small miss small lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom