• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Firing two midday gun shot at your house on a residential street?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We do it all of the time here in the mountains. Shot many rounds off of my front porch. This ain’t Atlanta! Just good ol country boys enjoying living in the mountains. I have neighbors closer than that also. LE is cool with it as long as keeping safe.

Yeah, I was texting with the host and she said that house was a long term rental.

If I knew the neighbors and knew they like to pop off it be different.

All I know when I go out to shoot I'm more careful than that. I was at an angle but still downrange from where he was standing on his porch.

...All I know when I go out to shoot I'm more careful than that. I was at an angle but still downrange from where he was standing on his porch.

Your first post contained no such information and made me wonder whether you "saw" the person do any shooting, or if you just assumed he was shooting because you heard gunshots while that man was out there sitting on his porch.

You need to make a better case that "what this guy did was dangerous."
Noise doesn't count; if it was not dangerous and merely annoying because he made a loud noise then you've got nothing to complain about. You're out in the north Georgia mountains and you need to expect that sort of thing.

If you or the home you had rented were in danger of getting hit by a bullet, explain how.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom