• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Fired First Reloads!

I remember sitting in the livingroom floor when I was 7 years old watching my dad reload 45 Colt and 44 mag ammo with an old Lee Loader. Ever since then I have been hooked. Over the last 40 years I have loaded thousands and thousands of rounds ranging from 22 Hornet to 460 Weatherby mag and everything in between. Just this past week I loaded 1000 rounds of 40 cal and finished up loading 250 rounds of 30 carbine. I shop and hunt for bullets and brass then load them all up, just to start hunting for bullets and brass all over again.

I remember loading my first 50 rounds of 44mag back in 1971. I sure felt good not to have to pay $10.50 a box for my 44 mag ammo for my Ruger Super Blackhawk. I still have that Ruger and most of the brass from day.

Remember what the fellows have and are telling you, safety, and don't ever get to confident, or try working on loads when you are tired that is a bomb waiting to happen. Its alot of fun, plus you can actually have time before your next outing to load the cases again. This is a sport of reloading passion that you will enjoy for years to come. Congrats on your reloading experience........

Congrats, As satisfying as it is, it'll be even more so if you start doing magnum calibers and centerfire rifle ammo with premium components. That's when your investment in equipment and knowledge will really start paying itself off in lower cost high end ammo.

Back
Top Bottom