• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Feedback

you are so full of it.We all knew what the hell it was.Some even got to bring theirs from TOS but GON people didnt.So park that crap.
It's not crap. OK, maybe I exaggerated a little but it was definitely a bigger problem in the beginning. I personally had a few non-feedbacks and did explain feedback in general during one trade.

there was a span when i had three in a row that didnt leave feedback. and i dont have a lot of feedback to spare. it was definately aggravating!

It doesn't bother me at all. I've done a few more deals on here than FB given and that's okay. It's a much higher feedback return percentage than all of the years I've been selling on eBay.

Seriously, I think I might receive positive feedback on a whopping 40-50% of eBay transactions I do.

It is a matter of principle and courtesy. It is one of the main perks of this website and the way we can tell who to do business with.

If you have to ASK someone to reciprocate it is like fishing for a compliment. I just won't do business with them again.

Back
Top Bottom