• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Feedback

It is a matter of principle and courtesy. It is one of the main perks of this website and the way we can tell who to do business with.

If you have to ASK someone to reciprocate it is like fishing for a compliment. I just won't do business with them again.

I completely agree that's a common courtesy that's should be reciprocated without request, but sometimes folks get tied up in other things and forget. I give them the benefit of the doubt.

If the other party doesn't leave me feedback after a few days, I PM them letting then know I left them positive feedback and would appreciate it if they did the same.
It don't always work, but it's worth a try.

Exactly what i do. When i was new, feedback was the ONLY thing i cared about so i had to make sure things went smoothly. It has set a good precedence for my actions on here today. Look at how everyone in this thread has excellent feedback....and lots of it. That speaks volumes. In fact, i cant stand sites that dont have feedback.

I am at the point that when I do a deal, I let them know that I will leave feed back for them, once I receive feed back from them..I don't really like that but previous deals have caused it..My Brothers and friends, this of course does not apply..

Back
Top Bottom