Feedback

What do you guys think is the best approach to CYA against neg.feedback in a situation where seller indicates in his ad that there is scuffs,wear,issues ect...and upon inspection of item you decide not to purchase ? Lets say everything else is worked out (time,place) through PM's, hows best to respectively reserve the possibility of not purchasing ? As sniper22 sniper22 stated earlier most people do not bother to checkout why negs were given only the # of them someone has.

Be VERY CLEAR in your PMs and tell the seller up front you have some condition concerns and want to see the item in person before you decide. Then he can decide if its worth his time. It's all about clarity in the PMs. If your a freak that only buys guns that smell a certain way, that's fine as long as the seller knows that before he sets aside time to meet. Just do everything you can not to allow for surprises/changes at the meet.

What do you guys think is the best approach to CYA against neg.feedback in a situation where seller indicates in his ad that there is scuffs,wear,issues ect...and upon inspection of item you decide not to purchase ? Lets say everything else is worked out (time,place) through PM's, hows best to respectively reserve the possibility of not purchasing ? As sniper22 sniper22 stated earlier most people do not bother to checkout why negs were given only the # of them someone has.
I think the rules state that all u have to do is show up to the meet. I'm pretty sure u can back out if u think the item was misrepresented. Or just put in the pm's that u will take it pending inspection.

I think the rules state that all u have to do is show up to the meet. I'm pretty sure u can back out if u think the item was misrepresented. Or just put in the pm's that u will take it pending inspection.
This is correct. No none is obligated to buy anything. Just show up when you say you will.

The old site had a place where you could see other members activity. A hit list so to speak of members with a history of poor feedback. Does this still exist and where can I see it. Can't find it at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom