Fed Ex should start a Delivery Service!

I ordered a new shaft for my driver on the 1st, the guy said he watched USPS put it in their truck along with 4 others. It still hasnt been scanned in and he claims this isnt uncommon for his mail person to do. So i have a package somewhere between Rome and Boca Raton. If you see it let me know.

Is UPS the only company to can deliver a package correctly in this country?

It isn’t just them. My wife watched the usps driver cram four packages in our mailbox on Monday. The fifth wouldn’t fit so she took it back and our tracking note said they could not deliver and we needed to come pick it up. It was in a padded envelope and she couldn’t get out of her seat to lay it on the front porch. :doh:

Could be worse, the guy would have just dumped them in a ditch.

I have to wonder how that many packages were reported on that one route and no one saw it as a red flag.

I received an empty bubble mailer via FedEx yesterday. When it left Gt distributors it had two Glock 20 mags in it. When it arrived at my house it had a hole in the side and no contents.

The messed up thing is when I called fed ex and told them they delivered an empty package with a hole in it, the first words out of their mouth before I told them what was in the package or even who it was from were, “was it ammo?”

Now I’m waiting up to two weeks for GT to file a claim. I should have just made the hour drive and bought them there. :frusty:

I received an empty bubble mailer via FedEx yesterday. When it left Gt distributors it had two Glock 20 mags in it. When it arrived at my house it had a hole in the side and no contents.

The messed up thing is when I called fed ex and told them they delivered an empty package with a hole in it, the first words out of their mouth before I told them what was in the package or even who it was from were, “was it ammo?”

Now I’m waiting up to two weeks for GT to file a claim. I should have just made the hour drive and bought them there. :frusty:
Did you actually get to talk to a live person? That's quite an accomplishment.

Did you actually get to talk to a live person? That's quite an accomplishment.

I did. They weren’t helpful and told me I had to contact the retailer I purchased from, but by continually repeating “customer service” at every prompt I did finally reach a real person who almost spoke English.

I will say this though, GT Distributors has amazing customer service and emailed me this morning telling me they are sending out two more magazines and will deal with the FedEx claim on their end.

Hay......It's on the truck for delivery again today. 3rd day in a row.
Join the club...
Screenshot_20220111-011528.jpg

Back
Top Bottom