• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

FDE SCAR 16

So anyone have that scar for me?

Also got this:

glock-super-tactical-body-dropper.jpg

Bought for $350 police trade in but after all my upgrades it's worth your left nut and your first born. But I'll let it go for a cool 30k. And all add in a cool tactical purse for you to carry it in.

No I got this for you:

View attachment 2067393

Paid $175 but with all my upgrades and attachments it's worth $2,000. I can send you the detail upgrade list if interested. But dont forget they don't make these any more so they are hella rare!! Act now before they get banned!!!

Also got this:

View attachment 2067399

Bought for $350 police trade in but after all my upgrades it's worth your left nut and your first born. But I'll let it go for a cool 30k. And all add in a cool tactical purse for you to carry it in.

Oh man I got you $6000 bro.

Last time I checked we picked our names here. Lol. It would be like me calling myself big dick rick. Just because I name myself that doesn't mean it's true. Lol
I used to have a normal name on ODT,
from 2012-2018 I was smiller4169, I changed it to this because people kept calling me Mr. Booshie.

@Mr. Goodbar

It's the price of doing business like I told the other guy. You can value your stuff as high as you want that's your right. But after being posted on ODT for 4 months got to start wondering if your price is right. And I would say the same thing to any guy with motorcycle. You may think it's rare and worth more but what you think it's worth and what it sells for are two different things. And one is fantasy and ones reality, no determining which is which is up to you.
I got two full price cash offers. I would prefer to trade than sell.

I would love a SCAR, but I am not willing to pay the kind of money that people are asking... In the end, it doesn't do all that much that any decent AR will do. The "cool fact" and ergo's just aren't worth the $1500 price premium on top of what a good AR will cost you.

That said, I do plan to get an ACR Enhanced at some point. Those are $1700 new and very similar to the SCAR in look and feel.

Back
Top Bottom