• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

FDE SCAR 16

But after being posted on ODT for 4 months got to start wondering if your price is right.

Maybe that’s the secret, perhaps it’s listed just to shake the tree and the emotions of the scar haters on ODT.

Maybe what’s actually for sale is the entertainment, and the payment is the complaints and comments.

Maybe that’s the secret, perhaps it’s listed just to shake the tree and the emotions of the scar haters on ODT.

Maybe what’s actually for sale is the entertainment, and the payment is the complaints and comments.

Yeah I can see that. Sort of like those guys who post "trick" out Glocks for $1000 with all the mall cop ninja gear. :rolleyes: Seems like the same types of ads.

I can see that. We all want to be operators around here.

Mr. Booshie Mr. Booshie like this:

0f55245ee29e1d830b369ba127a1b965.jpg

Sailing for $5,000 got hella upgrades and lights and optics and stuff. Super mall ninja gear. Paid $500 for it but it's super tactical now, so worth $5000.

So anyone have that scar for me?

No I got this for you:

i.imgur.com_Ort4v.jpg

Paid $175 but with all my upgrades and attachments it's worth $2,000. I can send you the detail upgrade list if interested. But dont forget they don't make these any more so they are hella rare!! Act now before they get banned!!!

Back
Top Bottom