• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

FDE SCAR 16

But did it have "UpGrAdEs" thought? That's an extra $1000 just off the bat.
There’s no denying that they are 2699 new.

There’s also no denying that ACOG’s, extra barrel, Geissele Trigger etc. aren’t free.

Hell the triggers alone are 300 dollars, and in my opinion something that NEEDS to be done to a Scar, no matter the color.

Why don’t you go tell Brownells that they want too much for a Scar 16s barrel...
https://www.brownells.com/rifle-par...barrels/scar-barrel-assemblies-prod68757.aspx

alevinson91 alevinson91

But did it have "UpGrAdEs" thought? That's an extra $1000 just off the bat.
The UpGrAdEz can be worth $1000. Mine has $1000 in just a stock, trigger and flashlight. Everything on the scar is more expensive than the corresponding part on a traditional ar because of a few factors. Instead of being nearly 70 years old it is closer to a decade and instead of having 60+ Companies doing r&d and production you only have one. This drives up cost as it is passed to the consumer. Scarcity also plays a factor. So yes. The ‘upgrades’ can easily reach the 4 figures

There’s no denying that they are 2699 new.

There’s also no denying that ACOG’s, extra barrel, Geissele Trigger etc. aren’t free.

Hell the triggers alone are 300 dollars, and in my opinion something that NEEDS to be done to a Scar, no matter the color.

Why don’t you go tell Brownells that they want too much for a Scar 16s barrel...
https://www.brownells.com/rifle-par...barrels/scar-barrel-assemblies-prod68757.aspx

alevinson91 alevinson91
But it's just like a bike you put upgrades into it what you like not necessarily what another wants. But even soon as you buy it it's used.

The UpGrAdEz can be worth $1000. Mine has $1000 in just a stock, trigger and flashlight. Everything on the scar is more expensive than the corresponding part on a traditional ar because of a few factors. Instead of being nearly 70 years old it is closer to a decade and instead of having 60+ Companies doing r&d and production you only have one. This drives up cost as it is passed to the consumer. Scarcity also plays a factor. So yes. The ‘upgrades’ can easily reach the 4 figures
Again like I said about it's like having a motorcycle upgrades dont really add that much value. Even if you do buy them they are again used. A new $1400 acog ain't worth $1400 at best $850 used. A new trigger may cost $300 but after that it's used.

And if they cost so much just but the stock stuff back on and adjust the price. And like they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Back
Top Bottom