FDA approves implanted RFID chip for humans

I will not get this and neither will anyone else in my family. We all need to work on getting out of debt. Moreover, getting off the grid to avoid having to because if they make it a law you have to get it, you won't be able to work or buy anything. I would rather live off the land than sell my soul to the government.

I will not get this and neither will anyone else in my family. We all need to work on getting out of debt. Moreover, getting off the grid to avoid having to because if they make it a law you have to get it, you won't be able to work or buy anything. I would rather live off the land than sell my soul to the government.

Geronimo! Is not just a word you yell while jumping out of a airplain.
He knew what he had to do, and he did it!
This is old history man, and it always repeats itself, but with a new twist every time.
thumbnailCATDMXI9.jpg

Captdave I always like what you have to say, but I hope your kidding on this one,lol

No they could be useful for them. Alzheimer's patients can easily wander off and get lost with no idea who or where they are. This could be an easy way to identify them. I hate comparing them to dogs but it is a similar situation. I picked up an Alzheimer's patient who had wandered away for a nursing home in virgina and it took us 3 days to figure it out so we could get him home.

No they could be useful for them. Alzheimer's patients can easily wander off and get lost with no idea who or where they are. This could be an easy way to identify them. I hate comparing them to dogs but it is a similar situation. I picked up an Alzheimer's patient who had wandered away for a nursing home in virgina and it took us 3 days to figure it out so we could get him home.

Thats very true! But they will see it as a reason for everyone to need one.
All they need is one example for it to work, to be justified to tag the rest of us.

Back
Top Bottom