FDA approves implanted RFID chip for humans

Bioshock

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Fellow Traveler
85   0
Reaction score
In the category of unbelievably bad ideas that we all knew were making their way toward reality whether we like it or not comes the news the FDA has just approved VeriChip's implantable RFID chips for use in humans. These are the same chips that we're currently using to identify our pets. VeriChip is touting the chips' medical applications, as a way of potentially saving lives by storing medical data.

--
You gonna get one?

He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark of his right hand or on his forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name. [Revelation 13:16-17]

Last edited:
Medical my ass,lol Tracking device is what you really mean, Anybody ever read William Cooper's book Behold a pale horse?
When I read it , I was like , Sure really, lol
Not so funny now ,Everything he said in the book about what the Goverments agenda was, has come to be.
He should know he was one of them. read his bio.

Medical my ass,lol Tracking device is what you really mean, Anybody ever read William Cooper's book Behold a pale horse?
When I read it , I was like , Sure really, lol
Not so funny now ,Everything he said in the book about what the Goverments agenda was, has come to be.
He should know he was one of them. read his bio.

NOTE: At the time I read this book, I loaned it to a like minded friend to read.
Get this, he then moves himself and his new bride in 1992, to Alabama to a large plot of land he had.
Builds a underground bunker, useing German WW2 plans in his designs, and thens builds his Cabin over top of it.
I thought he had lost his mind at the time, Not so much now.
I think he was preping before I had even heard anyone utter the word.
Havnt heard from him in years, havnt seen my copy of the book either,lol

Back
Top Bottom