• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FBI: Aaron Alexis left a note. Radio waves made me kill

Umm, the intelligence community is somehow responsible for the widespread use of cell phones, rather than the extreme utility of the phones themselves? Are we talking about the same "intelligence community" responsible for the Bay of Pigs, the intel on Iraq WMDs, and the propping up of the mujahideen that became the Taliban, etc.?

I guess the BBC wears a tin foil hat too. They confirm that a stand down took place. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/24153252#FBM286850

This I believe...
There is jurisdictional penis waving over **** everyday that leaves me shaking my head in wonder why/how we stay alive.
None of which has to do with ELFs, mind control, Manchurian candidates or plots to take over the world in a NWO.

OMG! Where the hell is my tin foil hat when I need it?
.... and....
The BBC? Really?

Does anyone still wonder why my name is Just Amused?

Last edited:
No, it's just that it's entirely irrelevant to what occurred that day. Sort of like all those folks that have never seen the Pentagon in person that think a Cruise missile struck the building as opposed to the big ass plane that flew over the interstate and a state hwy less than a quarter mile away that day in 2001.

What does that have to do with anything?...

You have no experience to put the ridiculousness of this point into context as to how silly it is in the big picture..it's obvious because of the fact that you even mentioned this story.

And you know what about my experiences???

Great points :loco:

Back
Top Bottom