• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Favorite EDC knife

So which one do you carry every day?

Probably my Blackwood Mini Skirmish or Hinderer... I just got the (blue) McGinnis.

I use to carry the Burch (top one) all of the time but the secondary market is so high it would make me want to shoot myself in the foot with a 10mm if I lost it.

Its usually one of these. The Strider sees the most pocket time, because well its a Strider and you can beat the **** out of it if needed.

Strider.jpg
Insingo-2.jpg
William Henry 2.jpg

Just think of instead of 10 or 15 okay knives, you have this nice slicer that can be used and is a conversion starter also.

Some people drive a $80k truck everyday.

Can't argue with your point. I have done it in the past. I like my microtech LUDT and it does the job. But I have had some issues with it after heavier use. My Medford was a little big to carry but I could help but smile at the reaction I would get when I used it to open a box.

My 940 keeps tickin and I will rotate the launch one and my little Texas toothpick when I have to wear a suit

I love my launch 1. I would highly recommend keeping it away from saltwater though. The blade on mine wasn't so happy about it. Still functions fine.
Just broke my spring in my launch 1, I guess I'll see how hard it is to put one of my spare springs in it tonight!

Back
Top Bottom