• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Favorite EDC knife

20160217_085245.jpg
20160217_085315.jpg thought the negative shot was neat looking.

image.jpg
Anyone carry or own an Infidel? Looking for a reason not to pull the trigger.
Yup-the double edged one had the piss beat out of it for a year-sent it in and they made it all pointy and sharp n firing fast as hell. I paid for shipping one way. Microtechs have less play but zero customer service.

image.jpg
As for every day- an Emerson super karambit left pocket-a leatherman charge tti on my belt more for tools than a knife, but people can borrow that one-
and one of these from the safe.

(or littered about the house-I see some gaps)..I'm with safe cracka- why pick just one? I do have some I keep in the box though...
all that neat stuff and I've carried a little benchmade axis lock with a (gasp) partially serrated blade.(not hip in the knife world)
I think it's well worth the money on knives- we use them several times a day. People drink a 50-70 dollar bar tab every payday and then say a knife I've 100 bucks is a waste. No arguing that there are some quality knives under a bill, but why limit yourself?

View attachment 687783 As for every day- an Emerson super karambit left pocket-a leatherman charge tti on my belt more for tools than a knife, but people can borrow that one-
and one of these from the safe.

(or littered about the house-I see some gaps)..I'm with safe cracka- why pick just one? I do have some I keep in the box though...
all that neat stuff and I've carried a little benchmade axis lock with a (gasp) partially serrated blade.(not hip in the knife world)
I think it's well worth the money on knives- we use them several times a day. People drink a 50-70 dollar bar tab every payday and then say a knife I've 100 bucks is a waste. No arguing that there are some quality knives under a bill, but why limit yourself?

Mesa bro, really????

Back
Top Bottom