• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Faith's Transplant Update

I love reading stuff that lifts the Lord’s name! This is His work and we are His creation. Gods plan is perfect and I know there are and/or will be lots of people asking, if this is his work and plan, what about a young girl (or anyone for that matter) going through such a tough battle makes it perfect? Well it's like this, He knew everything was going to happen way before we were around and this is done to show what FAITH can do (no pun intended). Things like this are more for people who don't know Christ as their Savior (and maybe some of us that have forgotten His power), and it allows those who do, to use these times as examples of Gods power. Faith, (Scott's daughter) is pure in her heart and already has a place in heaven, so whatever amount of pain she endures, is for the good of someone who may be in a worse way than we know. I know this don't make sence to some and I'm sure my writing lacks a lot to be desired, but I hope that somewhere in ODT land, someone gets something from it. I'll be happy to do anything I can for whoever want to talk.
I will say that I will not debat or clarify anything in this particular thread. This is about Faith McDonnell!
God Bless

prayers and fast healing to both of you, and the strength for your wife and son to know that you will be taken care of and watched over. We are all pulling for your family. strength in numbers u might say.

I spoke with the CEO of my company today, which nevees happens, and she assured me that I will always have a job as long as she is running the company. They have so supportive through this whole process.
This is awesome, it's nice to have that kind of security so that you don't have a job to worry about with everything else.

Back
Top Bottom