• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Faith's Transplant Update

shootin4fun

Default rank 5000+ posts
Veritas Aequitas
187   0
Reaction score
www.cotaforfaithm.com

Looks like I'm the candidate to give a kidney for my daughter! The other donor was not cleared for surgery. I have been given a clean bill of health. Our friend Lynn has some other complications with her EKG and some kidney stuff. The date is set for June 30th. Please pray for my wife as she will be going a little crazy with emotion that day. Both her daughter and husband will be under the knife. My 12 year old son has his own concerns as well. He is smart and understands what our family is going through. We are a tough family, full of faith in The Lord and totally trusting what He has for us. Thank you to @BangBang rrhodes rrhodes Big Ben Big Ben @hikingthehills sniper22 sniper22 and a few more of you guys for being helpful is auctions, texts, and phone calls.

This is exciting for us!!! Ask people to follow her COTA page for the latest updates. If anyone wants to donate, be my guest. Thank you for all your support through ODT.

Sincerely,
Scott

Ps: I'm still on here everyday checking on things :)

Godspeed and good luck my friend. I don't pray much, but I will for you and Faith. I truly wish you and Faith the Very Best.

Reactions: MRH
Prayers sent, know what you're going through. My wife had a bone marrow transplant a few years ago, her brother was the donor. We've seen others die from the disease my wife had (aplastic anemia) and others still struggling yet my wife is doing very well. For that we're very thankful.

It is a blessing that you can be the donor. I've prayed for y'all since I first learned of this. I will continue to do so. Thanks for the update.

Back
Top Bottom