F you ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I order a bike for my son during the Black Friday deals. It's on his list for Santa. He is 6. I was working at the kitchen table when I hear the door open up and he yells, "oh man a bike!" Who is this for??
I hope up and caught the UPS guy jogging back to his truck. I said "hey asshole, who delivers a kids bike to a kid a couple of weeks before Christmas? He just kind of shrugged his shoulders. Hope into his truck and left. I was just standing there in the middle of the yard with my arms up like really? The box was all solid with a pic on the top. I mean, at least see the kid, and turn the picture side down and ask for a parent. Don't just say here you go kid, and try to dip out.

Am I wrong for being pissed about this?

i gotta blame it on you, my man. been having presents delivered to trusted neighbors/family, and received presents for neighbors/family for years. UPS is about delivery cycle time, not about concealment.

Be a Man .
Thread should be titled "I F'd up Christmas for my kid"
It's all your fault, Now man up.
Quit crying like a liberal and trying to blame somebody else for your F up.
Sounds to me like UPS did a darn good job as well as the retailer and everybody down the line... except you..
( You really expected sympathy for your screw up on ODT? )
LOL That'll learn ya.[/QUOTE

Again? Did you read anything I wrote? The delivery date was the 10th. Today is the 9th. You can take your sympathy and shove it up your A. I don't need it and didn't ask for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom