F you ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be a Man .
Thread should be titled "I F'd up Christmas for my kid"
It's all your fault, Now man up.
Quit crying like a liberal and trying to blame somebody else for your F up.
Sounds to me like UPS did a darn good job as well as the retailer and everybody down the line... except you..
( You really expected sympathy for your screw up on ODT? )
LOL That'll learn ya.

:pop2:

That sucks man but I've got to say that my UPS guy is pretty good. My wife ordered a wagon for the kids and it came in a big box with a wagon picture on it. Before bringing it to the door, he asked if kids were around to make sure they didn't see it. Since our kids are toddlers (2 and 1) it wasn't a big deal but it was a nice consideration on his part.

Just guessing, but if the UPS guys and gals took the time to shield the package from junior every time they delivered to a unprepared parent, they'd not get much delivered. Then everyone would be *****ing about how long it took to get delivered. Those guys and gals can't win. We just had a trampoline brought to us by UPS, we actually anticipated it's arrival and made sure we were there for the intercept.

Maybe you were too lazy to read, but when they email me and tell me the 10th. I expect the 10th. With your logic I should now expect to wait at my door 3 days b4 deliver just to be "prepared".

Maybe you were too lazy to read, but when they email me and tell me the 10th. I expect the 10th. With your logic I should now expect to wait at my door 3 days b4 deliver just to be "prepared".
Damn them for being too efficient and ahead of schedule!

You ordered it, they shipped it, UPS delivered it... Whats the problem? At least they came to the door.

I have had them leave $3,000 tool kits on my door step and never ring or knock.

Didn't ring. Didn't knock. Handed a bike to what he assumed was my kid and left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom