F you ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be a Man .
Thread should be titled "I F'd up Christmas for my kid"
It's all your fault, Now man up.
Quit crying like a liberal and trying to blame somebody else for your F up.
Sounds to me like UPS did a darn good job as well as the retailer and everybody down the line... except you..
( You really expected sympathy for your screw up on ODT? )
LOL That'll learn ya.[/QUOTE

Again? Did you read anything I wrote? The delivery date was the 10th. Today is the 9th. You can take your sympathy and shove it up your A. I don't need it and didn't ask for it.

:first: Oh I read it all ,
Some folks have a real problem realizing when they screw up and an even bigger problem admitting it.
Generally it's a liberal thing and their brains don't work like normal so they blame others. Try this,
"It's George Bush's fault." " It's George Bush's fault" "It's George Bush's fault"
Still feel dirty don't ya?
I'm just having a little ODT fun at your expense. Lighten up and man up.
Say to yourself three times " Boy did I screw up. I should have thought this through better."
You'll feel much better once you come clean with yourself.

I really do hate it for the kid and really don't have a suggestion to deal with it other than honesty. It's the best policy and carries a lot of weight and rubs off on your kids. Go ahead and give it to him and tell him that You his dad got it for him because he's a great kid and you're proud of him. It's bound to mean more to him than coming from "Santa" right?
I just couldn't resist such an obvious easy target when you tried to put it on the UPS guy. Thanks for the fun at your expense. I didn't mean any ill will by it just poking the bear.:evil:

Some folks have a real problem realizing when they screw up and an even bigger problem admitting it.
Generally it's a liberal thing and their brains don't work like normal so they blame others. Try this,
"It's George Bush's fault." " It's George Bush's fault" "It's George Bush's fault"
Say to yourself three times " Boy did I screw up. I should have thought this through better."

I really do hate it for the kid and really don't have a suggestion to deal with it other than honesty. It's the best policy and carries a lot of weight and rubs off on your kids. Go ahead and give it to him and tell him that You his dad got it for him because he's a great kid and you're proud of him. It's bound to mean more to him than coming from "Santa" right?
I just couldn't resist such an obvious easy target when you tried to put it on the UPS guy. Thanks for the fun at your expense. I didn't mean any ill will by it just poking the bear.:evil:
You've had too many Sugar Glider Sliders

Advice on parenting and being a man. I really don't need it. Thanks. Not poking a bear. The fact that you are telling me it's my fault when UPS only delivered 1 or 3 items I order and a day before they emailed me and told me all the items would be here is making me question your sanity. Yet some how that is my fault.

Sidebar, if making a retarded argument about liberals is your idea of a good time I feel sorry for social network.

This thread might need to be put out to pasture?

Haha. It was dead at CCW. I'll just go ahead and close it. I've learned that members here work for UPS and use political preferences to make a point for arguments... perhaps for a lack of diction. Marry Christmas fellas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom