• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Equipment operator needed

Your right about that I'm an equipment mechanic, MOST operators don't have a clue if you take care of it, it's gonna take care of you. Good luck finding some one who wants to earn an honest days living they just want to show up not work get paid.

Fixed it for you.
20 years ago I worked for a guy that had stickers on all the equipment that said " This equipment pays your salary, TAKE CARE OF IT".
I've also worked for some that didn't want you to take time to grease it, " just do it next time it rains", didn't stay there long. I'll save the stories of what has been fixed with tracer wire and black tape.

yep
i know a guy that runs a computer repair and maint biz and he has people working for him that he makes em leave their phone in the car in the parking lot.

Right now we are a little slow due to weather. I actually have more operators than we need. As a rule, we try to keep the good guys around as best as we can during the slow periods. I have a grading foreman hanging out with my hand crew just to keep he on payroll till the big work kicks off. Rumor has it we are going to be very busy this summer, I'll update soon as I can.

You ever do any work in Georgia ?
We have a job that usually takes 2 men 8 days for mow and weed eat

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom