• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Enthusiastic to learn!

Stopping Power don't mean Squat if you can put them on Target consistently. Shoot what feels the "Most Comfortable" the stopping power will be there, regardless of Caliber. 50 caliber don't stop nothing if you can't hit it. .22 will stop an Elephant with 1 correctly placed shot. In a high stress situation you need CONTROL more than anything else. And Welcome to the ODT!!

(Steve here) See BSB? I was right...there are a lot of good guys (and girls) here on ODT. It was good to see you again today and I am always happy to help someone get acquainted with shooting. The one you liked the most was my Ruger P94. One thing I failed to go over with you was a way to secure it in your home, something you'll need to think about with your girls there. GunVault makes a compact biometric safe that you can keep your firearm in, and be able to access it in seconds when in need. I do strongly encourage you to think about safe storage also.
Nice shooting with you today, look forward to doing it again!

Planning on going to the range this wednesday again -- going to reconsider a revolver!

Back
Top Bottom