• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Engraving question

I always ship mine from the center on Fulton Industrial. I tell them it is gun parts. If they ask any more questions, I just stress to them that it is a non FFL item. I have yet to pay over $15 for shipping.

Yeah I'm going to use them next week to ship my lower off for Orion! :D Thanks! I'll just say its a rifle part. Do you ship in their flat rate box or your box?

Yeah I'm going to use them next week to ship my lower off for Orion! :D Thanks! I'll just say its a rifle part. Do you ship in their flat rate box or your box?

I just went to WalMart and bought a box. I always wait until I get there to tape it up in case they have any questions. If they look at it, it just looks like a chunk of metal to them. They aren't aware of what is considered a "firearm". At least in this case.

I just went to WalMart and bought a box. I always wait until I get there to tape it up in case they have any questions. If they look at it, it just looks like a chunk of metal to them. They aren't aware of what is considered a "firearm". At least in this case.

They have no business looking inside your package.

Back
Top Bottom