• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

edquite when encountering a or riding up on a bike gang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't demand or expect respect just because your "code" says I HAVE TO give it because you're not getting it. If you're with a decent group that's about being a decent human being I give you kudos but these 'gangs" and 1% douchebags can bite down. Some people "fear" 1% trash and believe they hold some super natural whoopin ass power but riding a bike in a group doesn't make you a badass. Like a handful of others in here dedicated to the arts and defense I've spent 33 years training in and teaching martial arts and boxing. Your patch does nothing to impress me. If you want respect, you give it first. Show manners because that man or woman you're trying to "intimidate" and show dominance over is someones husband, wife, father or mother. If some "group" wanted to act up with my wife, daughter or myself, they just got the business end of the BULL. I've been riding for over 20 years, 99% of the time I ride all alone and enjoy it. I've never had a single issue with a single rider except 1% douchebags. There's nothing "special" about them.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
Don't demand or expect respect just because your "code" says I HAVE TO give it because you're not getting it. If you're with a decent group that's about being a decent human being I give you kudos but these 'gangs" and 1% douchebags can bite down. Some people "fear" 1% trash and believe they hold some super natural whoopin ass power but riding a bike in a group doesn't make you a badass. Like a handful of others in here dedicated to the arts and defense I've spent 33 years training in and teaching martial arts and boxing. Your patch does nothing to impress me. If you want respect, you give it first. Show manners because that man or woman you're trying to "intimidate" and show dominance over is someones husband, wife, father or mother. If some "group" wanted to act up with my wife, daughter or myself, they just got the business end of the BULL. I've been riding for over 20 years, 99% of the time I ride all alone and enjoy it. I've never had a single issue with a single rider except 1% douchebags. There's nothing "special" about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom