• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

edquite when encountering a or riding up on a bike gang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok looking back at the original post Bike Gang...I ride to honor those that have fallen in battle and those that have served and those that serve..Out chapter of Nam Knights America Mc. Honor our Veterans and we Hold a Barbeque every April at the Georgia War Veterans Home in Milledgeville. We have assisted the Patriot Guard during funerals for our veterans that have passed..to make sure that, none disrespect one being honored during a funeral.. Just don't put us in the 1% we are not...But puter boy's don't wake up the sleeping giant. We are to old to give a D====m Give gap and take gap..Ride safe my friends....

Ok looking back at the original post Bike Gang...I ride to honor those that have fallen in battle and those that have served and those that serve..Out chapter of Nam Knights America Mc. Honor our Veterans and we Hold a Barbeque every April at the Georgia War Veterans Home in Milledgeville. We have assisted the Patriot Guard during funerals for our veterans that have passed..to make sure that, none disrespect one being honored during a funeral.. Just don't put us in the 1% we are not...But puter boy's don't wake up the sleeping giant. We are to old to give a D====m Give gap and take gap..Ride safe my friends....

:usa2:

These are the kind of "groups" I'm cool with.

Now somebody get over here and help me change the oil and this damn Harley !!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok looking at the original post Bike Gang...I ride to honor those that have fallen in battle and those that have served and those that serve..Out chapter of Nam Knights America Mc. Honor our Veterans and we Hold a Barbeque every April at the Georgia War Veterans Home in Milledgeville. We have assisted the Patriot Guard during funerals for our veterans that have passed..to make sure that, none disrespect one being honored during a funeral.. Just don't put us in the 1% we are not...But puter boy's don't wake up the sleeping giant. We are to old to give a D====m Give gap and take gap..Ride safe my friends....

This hostility is not geared to veterns groups, honor guards, or friendly clubs. It is for the criminal outlaw 1% clubs. If a funeral is passing I will be on the shoulder waiting respectfully. If a group of buddies it out riding I will look out for their safety by driving carefully and respectfully. If a bunch of bullies is rudely trying to intimidate other motorists they can find another target.

These are the kind of "groups" I'm cool with.

Now somebody get over here and help me change the oil and this damn Harley !!!!!!!!!!!!
the great thing about a Harley is that oil almost changes itself, the bike leaks out the bad and all you have to do is add more on, unless you have one of those crappy twin cams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom