edquite when encountering a or riding up on a bike gang

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad sweet

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
146   0
Reaction score
A motor cycle riding co worker was coming home from bike week when on hwy 20 he rode up on a bike gang,he was in a hurry to get home and wanted to pass them,they blocked his way but allowed cars to pass,he rides the other H bike,not a Harley.I have been riding for 30 years or more and never had encounter like this. Is it a respect thing ,power trip,or is this a unsaid but talked about by 3 patches...you bike guys chime in on this. I love my biking brothers just need to be aware how other clubs and groups perceive a lone wolf or Joe blow as they are enjoying them a moment of freedom...Brad:confused:

It's a respect thing, you DON'T pass a 3 patch club unless you're looking to get your ass kicked or worse, like run off the road to crash AND get your ass kicked.

Especially if you're not on a H-D. Either ride a safe distance behind them till you go a different direction or find another route.

Last edited:
Sorry - the only people who get my respect are those who earn it. Those who demand it NEVER get it. They need to grow the hell up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom