• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

edquite when encountering a or riding up on a bike gang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe there are actually people defending them lol

lol smh...not one of us has defended any of them. You and handloader are the ones making assumptions here lol Again it's comical...Ya know what they say when you "assume" something right? All me and a few others did was try and answer/educate to the OP's original question which EVERYONE that is still commenting seems to be ignoring. Ya'll have completely hacked this poor mans thread, like you do many others, with your stupid meme's and opinions that NO ONE asked you for! The OP asked a question that was answered a while back so why do you keep going on with your pointless nonsense? And I am sure you will have some witty comeback for me, as most of the keyboard commando's do on this site, so let's have it! No I aint mad bro, no I ain't butt hurt, and yes this escalated quickly so come up with something different for me :D

It's very funny how people assume stuff. Guess ones head is so far up there ass the lack of oxygen is making them delusional. If this offended you then your the one I'm talking about. And PLEASE for the love of god and country put me on your ignore list so I have no dealing with your keyboard rambo ass. That's all good bye haters. And hey my friends who have more than an ounce of brains to think outside there "command center" in mommas basement where it's safe and cozy.

What exactly happen to this thread?
nO3nx.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom