• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

edquite when encountering a or riding up on a bike gang

Status
Not open for further replies.
no this thread needs Spider-Man on fire

Okay as you wish:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399679017.167701.jpg

I have been biting my lip with one ass wipe on this post that has no respect, The best suggestion to you would be, keep it on the Puter, Some of the old vets don't give a c+++++++++p about your opinion and you could get a lesson you don't want...Best advise is just pull over if you are impatient, enjoy life then get back on the road...Ride safe my friends..

If you're talking about me then your reading comprehension sucks. Either that or you are one of those sissy bikers that gangs up on individuals for no good reason. Otherwise I don't know why you're upset.

I can't believe there are so many people defending that mentality that a select few on here have demonstrated.

You ride a bike. Big whoop. Nobody cares. If you aren't running around with your butt buddies trying to intimidate other people who you outnumber then none of my posts have been about you. Bunch a babies

I'm in a club 3 piece patch and all. I respect people who show me respect. Don't show me respect then don't expect any in return. I'm not out to scare you, hurt you, kill you, or do anything to you . But when I'm riding with my club and i dont know you from the next guy and you come up on a bike I'm going on the defensive. You could be another person trying to do me or my brothers harm for all i know. So for someone to roll up on us yeah we will be more unadaptive to let you "roll on by" its that with any club that knows the "rules" that's why the gentleman had a hard time passing. This is just the way to see it from a clubs standpoint is all. I'm not saying it right or wrong I'm just telling you how that works in a mc world.

Possible criminal added to ignore list. I suggest not selling people guns who have possibly shady associations.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom