• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

edquite when encountering a or riding up on a bike gang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you say the 1%'ers more closely resemble Pee Wee Herman, then?

Also, I heard they all sit down when they pee. Is that true?

I would love to introduce you too a few and let you explain your feelings towards them. I bet you wouldn't though would you? That would make you a coward if you didn't.

I would love to introduce you too a few and let you explain your feelings towards them. I bet you wouldn't though would you? That would make you a coward if you didn't.

What part of their integrity, valor or courage is most going to affect that conversation?

1096443.jpg

I never claimed to be a tough guy (I'm far from it), but I like how you acknowledged that I'd have to say something to several at the same time or else nothing would happen lol. Cowards.

Having a swap meet at Johns Creek Gun range saturday 9 til come on by.Buy sell trade gun stuff,outdoor stuff, Junk.See ya'll there

I'm gonna try hard to make it. I look forward to meeting you Biker! Been a long time coming. Shadowman always spoke highly of you
Thanks, be fun to meet new guys,always a fun time at these events.Met Meatwad at a meet and greet.Be there.fo sho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom