• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

edquite when encountering a or riding up on a bike gang

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would go,but I hear there might be bike gangs there so I'm staying away.

There will be enough ODT'ers so that they won't have a huge numbers advantage, so no worries. They won't try anything. At least that seems to be the case according to those around here that are allegedly "in the know" lol

I never claimed to be a tough guy (I'm far from it), but I like how you acknowledged that I'd have to say something to several at the same time or else nothing would happen lol. Cowards.

I'll just introduce you to one then. I'm not just posting this to play Internet bad***, I'll stand behind it. I would warn you against it but would facilitate it for you if you wish. I mean no hard feelings but in my world a man stands behind what he says.

There will be enough ODT'ers so that they won't have a huge numbers advantage, so no worries. They won't try anything. At least that seems to be the case according to those around here that are allegedly "in the know" lol

Hey man tell you what, come to Macon and I'll buy you a beer or three. That way can determine if I'm in the know. If you still think poorly of me after that you can go on your way. I just hate to see patch holders judged when you don't even understand them. It's a truly friendly offer. Many that know me on here will attest to the fact that I'm a nice guy and will treat you with respect. I was once in your shoes and thought the same way.

Hey man tell you what, come to Macon and I'll buy you a beer or three. That way can determine if I'm in the know. If you still think poorly of me after that you can go on your way. I just hate to see patch holders judged when you don't even understand them. It's a truly friendly offer. Many that know me on here will attest to the fact that I'm a nice guy and will treat you with respect. I was once in your shoes and thought the same way.

Yeah, def not driving over an hour. I never said anything about any patch holders and I honestly don't have ANY opinion of you, good or bad. Some on here were just talking about how bikers will gang up and attack an individual for BS reasons and that's a sissy boy move. Unless a dude is armed or he hits a girl or something, I see no reason why a real man would ever want or need to gang up on him to take care of business.

My statement goes for everyone, not just these alleged bikers: if you only act tough when you have someone else outnumbered then you are a pansy, plain and simple. People like this deserve no respect.

I am a member of Nam knights America MC..We are Viet Nam Veterans and or Law Enforcement. I have rode with many patches of many different clubs over the last 40+ yrs.. Back to the original Post, if you come up to military group of riders, Nam Knights, VNV, Legacy Or Rolling Thunder, on a two lane, and there is a problem, just pull over and wait. Give respect they have earned it..If in a funeral precession Pull over and show respect for those that have passed.. I am a member of only one Club..But I respect many. If on a four lane pass on the right, It's not rocket science, I have been biting my lip with one ass wipe on this post that has no respect, The best suggestion to you would be, keep it on the Puter, Some of the old vets don't give a c+++++++++p about your opinion and you could get a lesson you don't want...Best advise is just pull over if you are impatient, enjoy life then get back on the road...Ride safe my friends..

If I'm not there buying your wife's soap with my family,I'll be lurking at the swap meet for sure. I'm hoping too step out early and sneak away.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399678584.370684.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom