edquite when encountering a or riding up on a bike gang

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like to check out Harleys and English bikes when I see them. But I give EVERY bike at least two car lengths if I'm behind them. I've never owned a bike but I always figured it would make me real uncomfortable for someone's car/truck to be right up on my ass even stopped at a red light. So I try to give all bikes that courtesy.

I see a bunch of narrow minded internet warriors who sit at home and watch SOA and tell people what they would do.....
Bikers are generally good people with big hearts that dont take any ****.

trust.jpg

I like to check out Harleys and English bikes when I see them. But I give EVERY bike at least two car lengths if I'm behind them. I've never owned a bike but I always figured it would make me real uncomfortable for someone's car/truck to be right up on my ass even stopped at a red light. So I try to give all bikes that courtesy.

good stuff

my uncle does iron butt rides and my dad use to ride motorcycles a bunch. i leave them alot of room because they arent normal cars

people treat motorcycles like other vehicles which is bad. difference is a fender bender at 30 aint so bad for folks in cars. dump a bike at 30 and its probably gonna be a bad day

I see a bunch of narrow minded internet warriors who sit at home and watch SOA and tell people what they would do.....
Bikers are generally good people with big hearts that dont take any ****.

View attachment 272037

Most cops are good people with big hearts not to mention many of them ride.

Last edited:
lot of you guys talk about little man syndrome, gonna give middle fingers , gonna do this gonna do that, If you wanna grab a bull by its horns , have at it !! F""'n with a buncha bikers with bad attitudes , just not worth the trouble . If you want respect you give respect. If your looking for a fight , some M/C will ablige you.

At the end of the day, all bikers and cops just want to return home safely to their families.

Especially those pesky motorcycle cops! :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom