edquite when encountering a or riding up on a bike gang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of loser bikers with little man syndrome in this thread. I feel sorry for you if you honestly have to block someone on the road in order to feel respected. Ironic that the tough guy acts only occur when you have the other person outnumbered.

Lots of loser bikers with little man syndrome in this thread. I feel sorry for you if you honestly have to block someone on the road in order to feel respected. Ironic that the tough guy acts only occur when you have the other person outnumbered.

nothing to do with bike gangs, but the outnumbered comment is very true

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4b9_1395203609

people are emboldened in groups. not a fan of mob mentality or gang warfare. its just cheap and low rent

Look at all the patches on this bad son of a *****!

george-christensen--c4783e5d6285fcc2.jpg

Better not pass him.

Respect does not come from the number of wheels on your transportation---2 or 22--- doesn't matter to me. I pay my friggin' taxes to use public roads within the law. If I am within my rights to pass a bunch of guys that think patches and bar fights earns them the respect to take up the road with their big boy bikes, I will do so--within the law. I am not looking for a fight but I ain't "skeered" either. When it comes down to it, my 4500 lb truck at 40-50 mph will likely cause a lot more damage than his bike swerving to "keep me in my place". Being tough and being run over are two totally different things. Also, the guy in the New York incident was not armed...I am. Which one (or 5) of those tough guys wants to be the first to receive a lesson on "stand your ground" from a 2nd amendment believer? Tough...hmmmm. Like others have said, visit any VA Hosp. to see the tough guys... or catch a plane load of them coming back through your local airport and buy them a beer. Not quite the same "respect" is it?? (Getting down from soap box.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom