• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

EBT at McDonald's

If it boils down to this, they might save some money and grief just cutting people a check.

They are Dems.. they don’t care about constituents, they care about lining their pockets..

Remember.... they love keeping people in poverty....

Why?

Because it forces people to Depend on Them... they squander money left and right and I firmly believe if there is a politician in office, they all should be Indicted for mismanagement of gov’t funds on a small- Large scale amongst many other crimes.

If the Gov’t politicians were accountable to the public and everything was an open book, we’d see crimes left and right.... State and Federal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: GFB
They are Dems.. they don’t care about constituents, they care about lining their pockets..

Remember.... they love keeping people in poverty....

Why?

Because it forces people to Depend on Them... they squander money left and right and I firmly believe if there is a politician in office, they all should be Indicted for mismanagement of gov’t funds on a small- Large scale amongst many other crimes.

If the Gov’t politicians were accountable to the public and everything was an open book, we’d see crimes left and right.... State and Federal.

I can't disagree with any of that. You're right. California seems to be at the forefront though.

About 3 trips ago to CA, I started to realize most the people who live there can't afford to live there. You see affluence everywhere and you see poverty and substance abuse everywhere, especially in Southern California. I have also never been to a place in the US more covered in garbage. Surprising considered all the green talk that comes out of there. I've been to most the country and I did an 18-month government-funded vacation in Monterey, which is a super nice place. But CA truly is the tip of the spear when it comes to embracing Third World politics in the US.

Now I've gone and probably got the thread moved.

I can't disagree with any of that. You're right. California seems to be at the forefront though.

About 3 trips ago to CA, I started to realize most the people who live there can't afford to live there. You see affluence everywhere and you see poverty and substance abuse everywhere, especially in Southern California. I have also never been to a place in the US more covered in garbage. Surprising considered all the green talk that comes out of there. I've been to most the country and I did an 18-month government-funded vacation in Monterey, which is a super nice place. But CA truly is the tip of the spear when it comes to embracing Third World politics in the US.

Now I've gone and probably got the thread moved.

There is so much to this across democratic run state that is out in the open it’s crazy....

Back
Top Bottom