• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

EBT at McDonald's

Well hell, ya’ll complain whether they use EBT to buy steak and lobster then drive off in an Escalade with spinning rims or if they buy food at McDonalds. The poors can’t catch a break. :lol:

I honestly never knew a person could buy McDonald's with it in some states. It's not a complaint. Just an observation.

this whole abuse of the system that was designed to help people get back on there feet, doesn't surprise me at all in this day and time. The majority of people in this world think they are owed something and find consistent loop holes to gain an advantage rather than just getting a job and earning it like a stand up citizen and member of a community. What really sucks is that we all pay for that **** in the end.
Sorry for the rant i am just tired for paying for the sorry ass people that abuse the system that was put in place to help the needy

This was not a system designed to help the needy. It was a system designed to create the needy and cause them to be dependent on government and get votes.

Back
Top Bottom