• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

EBT at McDonald's

GFB

Default rank 5000+ posts
. . .
24   0
Reaction score
I took this photo a couple days ago in California. I was at a stop light. Didn't know this was a thing. That is all.

IMG_0615.jpg

They can say what they. Want but ive seen people in ga buy beer,cigs, lottery tickets and whatever else they want...seen them sell their cards too

I don't doubt it for a second. I know of some businesses in Florida that were investigated and charged for some shenanigans. If I remember it right, the owners were, for example, ringing people up for $100 in approved items for people to buy $75 of unallowed items. I am making up the numbers but that's basically how it worked.

this whole abuse of the system that was designed to help people get back on there feet, doesn't surprise me at all in this day and time. The majority of people in this world think they are owed something and find consistent loop holes to gain an advantage rather than just getting a job and earning it like a stand up citizen and member of a community. What really sucks is that we all pay for that **** in the end.
Sorry for the rant i am just tired for paying for the sorry ass people that abuse the system that was put in place to help the needy

Back
Top Bottom