• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

EAA Witness Slide Cracked! What now?

Look on gunbroker or cdnn.investments for a slide they swap out easy enough no major work sell gun and put your layaway money on another gun.

You're screwed. I had a shotgun they import and even though there was a major problem with the gun right out of the factory I was basically told there was no problem so tough luck. That was a $900.00 weapon and I would have been screwed if not for another company taking responsibility and making it right. It was an Italian over under imported my EAA and badge engineered to sell under the Remington brand. Even though EAA said it was their product and they were responsible for any warranty work they blew me off. Remington stepped up when they found out about it and gave me a full refund.

BTW, the problem was that the bottom barrel had a center of patter 18 inches lower than the top barrel had at 20 yards. It was useless and as double. I had a $900.00 dollar single shot.

I mean think about it, a 300 dollar slide to repair a 300 dollar gun? Mig weld it, if it holds it holds, if not sell the frame for what you can get for it. Its not rocket science. Would you put three thousand dollar rims on a 1500 dollar car? Oh yea people do that :p

I mean think about it, a 300 dollar slide to repair a 300 dollar gun? Mig weld it, if it holds it holds, if not sell the frame for what you can get for it. Its not rocket science. Would you put three thousand dollar rims on a 1500 dollar car? Oh yea people do that :p

And how do you replace the lost body parts after the weapon blows up in your hand?

if the wonder-finish itself is prone to cracks, then it could crack in a different spot to

i dont think id try that

hell, id be better off using airsoft ar15s and converting them :)

I would not even risk it. If it was a .22 or something that I could see. There is a LOT of pressure cause by the 10mm. No thank you!

Back
Top Bottom