• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dunce Hat & New Infraction Policy

and yes i might have anywhere from 8-10 items listed at any given time . . . .so i wanted clarification!! :D

I had a bad day that day and must not have read a post right, had 2 flats , got in a yellowjacket nest & a hornets nest . . . . i was ill as ****

my apologies!!

Last edited:
I have been a member of other sites that have had much more stupid rules than this one.

You've been a member of a forum with a dumber rule than...

"If anything is listed as a "zombie slayer," or anything similar, and fails to perform as such during a zombie or alien invasion, you will be banned."

:lol::lol::lol:

Well it is kindergartenish, the rules and the problems we have on this site shouldn't even be an issue, were grown damn men/women, as long as you treat em' like kids there gonna act like kids. I break a few rules every now and again but, not much. I have never gotten an infraction, 1 warning and i purposely did that. I don't make neg price comments, i was always told say what you can't say in open forum in a pm, hell you can't even do that anymore, now you get infractions for it if it's reported.

I don't abuse the relist rule but , if i might not be home tomorrow and want to get my ad in before i leave for the weekend and it's already been 2 or 2 1/2 day's , i see nothing wrong with that. I just find it funny i could go into a thread and say some of the most vulgar things and it's fine but you can't relist your item a day early without risk of a warning or infraction. . . . .. . either way idk. . whatever.

I dont want to offend you or start anything but the rule says 3 days it is the rule. And the part about relist before leaving for the weekend ? weak argument.

Back
Top Bottom