• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dunce Hat & New Infraction Policy

Wow. Just wow. I see a shift towards a terribly different site (and I don't mean rules).

I have tried and tried to adapt and overcome, but this just all seems terribly sophomoric. Catch myself trying to avoid all the drama threads (always see the same people involved) but when I exclude these, these isn't much left.

This, now that it has been said in the open light. The rules don't bother me one bit...the fact that we are beginning to need the rules does.

I for one think OS does a great even handed job at creating and running this thing.

I do as well. OS or the mods are not the problem.

I don't think banning trouble makers is a problem. It's like a garden. Just clipping the weeds doesn't make them stop disrupting our crop. Eradication does.

I just suppose being PC takes priority.

As i agree with Junior, and will always expect and accept rules, the comments about "if you don't like the place, leave" comes into place.

I am finding myself LESS intersted in visiting here any more. I am not lone. I felt (maybe wrongly) that I was a solid and contributing member. So the point is, good people ARE being affected by the weeds.

Good luck OS. Hope it all works out.

I do as well. OS or the mods are not the problem.

I don't think banning trouble makers is a problem. It's like a garden. Just clipping the weeds doesn't make them stop disrupting our crop. Eradication does.

I just suppose being PC takes priority.

As i agree with Junior, and will always expect and accept rules, the comments about "if you don't like the place, leave" comes into place.

I am finding myself LESS intersted in visiting here any more. I am not lone. I felt (maybe wrongly) that I was a solid and contributing member. So the point is, good people ARE being affected by the weeds.

Good luck OS. Hope it all works out.

I think it is working out pretty well.

And you may not be alone, but I don't think you're in the majority.

Back
Top Bottom