• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dunce Hat & New Infraction Policy

There seems to be a perception that we are handing out infractions like crazy, just for the record:

In the last 30 days only 21 infractions have been given, some to the same folks multiple times

How many infractions have been handed out in the last 30 days now?

A better question is how many people currently have an active infraction? Infractions stay active for a year now but I think they have only been that way for 8 months or so. Anyone care to guess how many users have received one or more infractions in the last 8 months or so?

A better question is how many people currently have an active infraction? Infractions stay active for a year now but I think they have only been that way for 8 months or so. Anyone care to guess how many users have received one or more infractions in the last 8 months or so?
Enlighten us.

I was genuinely curious how many infractions have been ISSUED within the last 30 days. Just trying to get an idea now that the system has been up and running for a couple years now...But if we are going off of who has an active infraction, I have no idea. Probably a lot, definitely well into the hundreds? Do multiple infractions count towards that number?

If they are only good for a year, How is it I have one that was issued on 12-22-13 and it shows to expire on 12-11-15

Back
Top Bottom