• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Doge coin crypto

Do you think that there is any chance that dodge will grow at least half of the bitcoin price? I kinda wanna estimate the possibility of this for a long term period, because no one believed in bitcoin as well, and look now what's happening, it's insane. I will use the best mt5 ea for a few months and see the statistics and analyze the probability for trading it in the future, it might be a good source of income in a few years. I might be wrong though, but I think it's worth investing a small amount of money.

The thing to remember about DC is that it was created as a parody of Bitcoin. With BC it get's harder and harder to 'mine' new coins, which is why there's a limited supply.

If I remember right, DC flips that algorithm on it's head, and makes it easier to mine coins as time goes on. At least that was the original basis for it. They may have messed around with it though and made it more like a 'real' crypto than what I remember from years back though.

i dont think dogecoin is ever going to be a strong alt. i bet it trickles back down to .01 eventually. its crypto baseball cards

there is no scarcity attached to doge, can be mined forever essentially. last bit coin will be mined around the year 2150 from what ive heard

dogecoin was created as a joke, and the reason it shot up is because of the joke. it might go up a bit but as a long run thing i wouldnt hold and expect to make bank

XRP and flare is something to look into, same with the Lichtenstein coin (LCX)

Back
Top Bottom