• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Doge coin crypto

Then you knowingly used the term incorrectly.
Sort of - it wasn't the classic definition (software) but it can be applied to anything that is promoted and marketed but not actually produced like BitCON which is produced, but not in a tangible sense. Have you ever heard the statement "If you can't stand over it with a rifle, you don't own it"?

I have been reading into it and I feel like it's a crypto currency penny stock that has real potential to hit a dollar a share.

Anyone else read into it? I might toss a few hundred into it on a long term gamble.

What say you?

Well there's 17 pages and I don't know how I missed it. So can you spare me reading 17 pages.

Did you buy some at the time of posting? It's certainly gone up. I think it will eventually die out honestly, but who knows. Interested to hear though.

Sort of - it wasn't the classic definition (software) but it can be applied to anything that is promoted and marketed but not actually produced like BitCON which is produced, but not in a tangible sense. Have you ever heard the statement "If you can't stand over it with a rifle, you don't own it"?

I can honestly say I've never heard that.

I hit my limit sell this morning thanks to the musk pump. Buying back in once the hype is over and it drops back down to that .050-.054 area that it has been hovering at.

Im invested in 2 other cryptos. Bit torrent and digibyte. I’m up 75% on Bit torrent and 28% on digibyte. I trade using the voyager app. I never made any money on doge. But that could be due to my lack of patience.

I didn't buy into bitcoin way back because the gov said it would fail. From now on where I can afford to I'm doing the opposite of what the gov says

Back
Top Bottom